If you’re looking for that extra something to have during the holidays this year, try our roasted cauliflower and cheese recipe.
This simple dish can be made in under an hour and can be cooked up as a side entree or as a main dish. Blow your family away with this scrumptious, low-carb, keto-friendly dinner this season!
- 1 large head of cauliflower (1 lbs.)
- 1 ½ cups of heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup of cream cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Remove the stem of the cauliflower and cut cauliflower into tiny florets.
- Throw cauliflower florets onto a cooking sheet lined with parchment paper and roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
- While Cauliflower is roasting, prepare the cheesy sauce. In a medium-sized saucepan, heat up heavy whipping cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix until smooth and thickened.
- Once the cauliflower is roasted (lightly browned), put cauliflower into a casserole dish. Pour cheesy mixture over the cauliflower.
- Bake in the oven for another 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, serve!